|Temperature range||-50 °C to +100°C|
|Outer diameter||15 to 169 mm|
Pipe Clamps Selections Criteria
- Pressure Pipeline system requirements.
- Temperature requirements in pipe systems
- Chemical corrosion, salt water application, critical atmospheric conditions, and fire safety application are all examples of applications.
- The installation of clamps on the structure determines which mounting types of clamps will be used.
- The distance between each clamp should be precisely adhered to as per the standard chart provided on our website.
|Sizes||M8 and M12|
|Material||Base rail, stops and wedge clamp carbon steel.|
Twin Series Pipe Clamps
|Standards||DIN 3015 – Part- 3|
|Outside Diameter||6MM to 50.8 MM|
|Working Pressure||3500 psi ( 300 Bar)|
|Plastic||PP / PA with Steel & stainless steel plates & bolts|