Stainless steel fittings
|Size||1/2″ to 48″, Thickness: SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS|
|Equivalents||WNR. 1.4301, UNS S30400, AISI 304, AISI 304L, 1.4306, UNS S30403|
|Specification||ASTM, ASME, DIN|
|Finish||Annealed & Pickled, 2B, No.4, Mirror, Polish|
|Type||Seamless, Welded, Forged|
|Services||Cutting, Beveling, Threading, Polishing|
- Steel fittings are available in IS1018 and IS2062 carbon steel grades.
- Steel fittings are available in two series: light duty and heavy duty, with sizes ranging from 6 mm od to 42 mm od.
- Steel fittings are utilised with seamless tubes and correct biting technology to eliminate the possibility of oil leaks in piping systems.
- Steel fittings in the plumbing systems are offered in 3000 psi and 6000 psi series.
- Fittings are offered in a variety of threads, including BSPP, BSPT, Metric, NPT, UNF, inch OD, and inch NB.
- Fittings come in a variety of materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, and brass.
Weld nipple fittings
|Material Grade||GB, ASTM, AISI, DIN, BS, JIS, NF|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, plating, andizing|
|Measuring Tools||CMM, Vernier caliper, depth caliper, Micrometer, Pin gauge, Thread gauge, Height gauge|
|Maching Equipment||CNC Center, CNC mashines, turning machines, Drilling machines, Milling mashines, Grinding machines|
|QC system||100% inspection before shipment|